Welcome to Smart Achievers Academy.
This prospectus is designed to give you an outline of our school and what we can offer your child. Whether you are considering applying for a place or whether your child already has a place, I hope that you find this information useful.
Choosing the right school for your child is a difficult decision for every parent but our prospectus is designed to give you an insight into our school. We hope that you find it interesting. Starting school is an exciting and important time for every child and their parents and we want it to be a happy and successful experience.
At Smart Achievers Academy, we are committed to providing the best possible education for your child. We have an established reputation for providing high standards and expectations within a well-ordered and caring environment. Our aim is to encourage pupils to achieve their best and to lay the foundations on which their future learning is built. We believe that children learn best when they feel secure and their activities are interesting and enjoyable.
We aim to develop a strong partnership with parents as we feel that if we are working towards a common goal this will help each child to achieve their very best. We encourage you to support the school in a variety of ways ranging from helping in class to fund-raising and supporting your child with homework. Offers of help are always welcome.
A school prospectus cannot answer all of your questions but it should give you and your child an insight into our values and beliefs. There is no better way of choosing the right school for your child than by visiting. I am delighted that many parents who look around Smart Achievers Academy comment on the warm, purposeful atmosphere and know that their children will be happy here. We are very proud of the achievements of our children and encourage you to come and visit the school.
Mrs Margarete Joseph Ekpang
Our Vision is:
1. To win every child under our tutelage for God.
2. To skillfully mould a total child who can proactively compete with his or her equals anywhere in the world.
3. To bring out creative abilities and skills through creativity, innovation and excellence.
4. To simplify the learning process and make cognitive fun.
To achieve this vision, we will:
1. Make Smart Achievers Academy a centre of excellence, aiming at attaining the highest level in academics, morals, arts and sport in a truly inclusive academic structure.
2. Operate with a team of experienced and qualified teachers and staff who are trained to one on one see to the needs of the pupils.
3. Provide a serene environment that promotes learning, arts and sport.
4. Empower the pupils with additional knowledge through ICT, French language, tourism, etc.
5. Adequately provide teaching aids for our pupils to SMARTLY ACHIEVE learning.
6. We will pursue this vision until Smart Achievers Academy become the best educational institute in Nasarawa state and Nigeria at large.
We are a private school and we adhere strictly to Government admissions criteria.